cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift not received

kareemsa
Honored Guest

I bought a game as a gift for my grandson, but he did not receive it, even thought it shows as sent in manage gifts in my account. My credit card was charged.

How can I Contact Oculus Or Meta or who ever an fix the problem. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kareemsa! What a lucky grandson you have! We hate to hear that there were problems with him getting the gift you sent, and we're happy to help.

First, we'd suggest you check with your grandson to make sure he is checking the right email account that the gift was sent to, as well as checking any spam/junk folders there. Sometimes these kind of emails can get accidentally sorted into spam, so it's always worth double checking! If he's able to find that email, then that's perfect! He can get the game and start playing!

If he isn't able to find the gift email, don't worry! If the gift isn't redeemed in 30 days, it will automatically be refunded back to you. If you are concerned about this, want to get it refunded sooner, or need any further help with this, you can send us a private message so we can get some account info and look into this further.

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

This is not helpful. Is there a way that you can search to track the issue? It seems to happen a lot. Is there someone I can chat or talk with to give details for real assistance?

Hey there @Barbeedoll! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your issue with not receiving a gift that you've purchased. This is definitely not the experience we want for our customers. No worries though, we'll be happy to assist you. 

So we can look into this further, we'd like to invite you to our private messaging section. You can reach us us by, selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We will be looking forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!