cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gifted game wont show up in library.

Tzorion
Honored Guest

So, I gifted my son a game, but it wont show up anywhere.

when I check the webpage on his account it is listed as "Purchased" but in the app it wont show up, any suggestions for this?

it bugged on my phone aswell, so I got charged for 2 games, but guess the damage is minimal as we juse deleted the extra mail and let it run out (30 days).

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Tzorion! We appreciate you reaching out to us concerning the app you gifted your son not showing up in his library. We completely understand how important it is to be able to gift apps to your friends and family so that you can all enjoy playing in VR together. We want you to be able to do so, especially since you've already purchased them.

We'd love to lend you a hand immediately, but due to the potential of dealing with private and sensitive information, we kindly request that you PM us first.

Please make sure that you're logged in to the community before sending us a PM! To access our profile page, either select our name or click here! Next, click 'Send a Message' to PM us.

Once we receive your PM, we'll be able to thoroughly investigate what's going on with the app you gifted your son. Thanks in advance!

You also mentioned that you and your son let the app run out after 30 days, so we wanted to let you know that gifts that are not accepted within 30 days will automatically be refunded. Gifted apps must be claimed within 30 days, or the gift app code will expire and be revoked. So, as you suggested, the issue at hand may be minor, but rest assured, we're delighted to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there again, @Tzorion! We received your PM, and we'll be responding to you shortly. In the meantime, we hope that you have a great day and want to let you know that we appreciate your patience!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?