Did you mean: 

Gifting - Delays Receiving Redeem Code email

wyatt_harmon_56
Honored Guest
Read above ^
39 REPLIES 39

pizzy00
Explorer
Yeah this is some real BS. Yo Mark Zuckerberg get off your ass and fix this shit!!!.

pizzy00
Explorer
Yeah the system is down. This is really sad. Way to build trust in a new platform with people who want to send money and give digital items to loved ones for xmas. HUGE FAIL. Fix this stuff. Sad look for VR as usual. Half assed non tested systems and people think FB can do anything hahahaha.

SilentGuy256
Honored Guest
My gift was finally delivered

RataMcWin
Honored Guest
Just arrived. We still trusting in Mark xD. 

bytorr
Honored Guest

I ordered a game for my son and he never received an email with the redemption code.  My account shows I was charged for it and that it was a gift, but he never received it.

Same here, been a few hours
Update: Just got the email

ken_walton
Honored Guest
I bought 3 games for my daughter and received immediate confirmation emails from oculus about the purchases. But she never received a single email about them, so she doesn't have the codes to enter to install the games. There's no way for me to re-send them or request refunds. I'm pissed. New oculus, no games. 😞

We've waited 30 minutes and there's nothing in her spam folder.

ken_walton
Honored Guest
We're waiting also. And just as pissed as all of you. Glad to see we're not the only ones.

Kaostick
Honored Guest
System is down?  I'm in the same boat.  Bank says the charge is pending, so should I expect this to go through later?

Kaostick
Honored Guest
The support forum is saying the system is down/backed up so orders are taking hours to process.  Some people have reported the emails with the codes were finally received.  It sucks right now, but if enough people are buying games to crash their Oculus' system it probably means good things for the future of VR.

andyknott
Honored Guest
I did "Buy Gift" option for 3 games in 3 separate orders, entered the recipient e-mail address.  I received 3 receipt e-mails saying I bought the 3 games.   The receipts listed the correct recipient e-mail address.  

3 hours later, they have not received the e-mails.  They did check the junk/spam folder. 

They have oculus quest 2, I have oculus rift S.  They live in the USA, I live in Canada & paid with a Canadian credit card.