cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golf + controller issue

hawkeye78
Honored Guest

After several holes played in golf + my right controller will quit allowing ball to be hit, menu to be accessed or any a and b button, triggers or action other than the toggle inputs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for reaching back out with that update. Since none of troubleshooting steps seemed to fix this, we'll like for you to create a ticket on our support website. Please follow the workflow we provide below for the best assistance. 

Meta Quest 2 > Right Controller > Charging, Tracking & Pairing > Controller not tracking > This does not solve my issue 

After you do that you'll have the opportunity to speak with one of our wonder agents through a email, a live chat, a chat via WhatsApp or a scheduled phone call. We guarantee that whoever you get connected with will look into any and all of the options we have for you to get this fixed. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @hawkeye78! We know how having to deal with your controller not working properly can affect having a fun golfing experience in VR, and we'd be happy to help you with this, 

• Are you experiencing the same issue with your controller while playing other games? 
  • Has your controller been damaged recently?
  • Have you tried rebooting your controller?
    • Remove the battery from its compartment for at least 30 seconds.
      • If rebooting your controller does not help, try restarting it by leaving the battery out for at least 10 minutes, then replacing it with a new battery.

Please provide as much information as you can about what you are experiencing. Once we have more information, we will be able to better assist you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @hawkeye78! We're just checking in to see if you still need help with your right controller. Please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist!

Yes, it still occasionally quits being able to access the clubs or hit a golf ball in Golf +. It works most of the time but will freeze up at some point in probably 1 out of every 4 games.

Thanks for reaching back to us with that update. Can you tell us if this controller issue is happening in other games or just Golf+? Also can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game for us? 

I only seem to have the controller problem with Golf+. I play it for longer durations than other games. Do I lose Golf+ data if I uninstall and reinstall?

Okay thanks for that. No you won't lose any of your data if you uninstall and reinstall the game. 

Hey @hawkeye78. We are just reaching back out to see if you were able to uninstall and reinstall Golf+ for us to attempt to fix your issue. We look forward to hearing back from you on this. 

hawkeye78
Honored Guest

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The controller still occasionally has the same problem.

Thanks for reaching back out with that update. Since none of troubleshooting steps seemed to fix this, we'll like for you to create a ticket on our support website. Please follow the workflow we provide below for the best assistance. 

Meta Quest 2 > Right Controller > Charging, Tracking & Pairing > Controller not tracking > This does not solve my issue 

After you do that you'll have the opportunity to speak with one of our wonder agents through a email, a live chat, a chat via WhatsApp or a scheduled phone call. We guarantee that whoever you get connected with will look into any and all of the options we have for you to get this fixed.