cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla Tag Mic Issue

VVESM4N
Honored Guest

So I have tried many ways to get my mic working in Gorilla Tag but nothing works. All Chat is on. All permissions are on. I have reset, reinstalled the game many times. Nothing seems to work. Anyone have a clue what is going on or how I can fix it?

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey VVESM4N, we want to thank you for your continuous patience throughout this matter. We know how important it is to be able to interact on VR. So let's get you back up and running. Please send us further information so that we are both on the same page.

• Does it happen with all the applications, or is it only Gorilla Tag? 
  • Are you using a standalone device or connecting via PCVR?
  • Which Meta Quest device are you using?

We hope to hear from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello! This mainly happens with Gorilla Taf. Other games are fine but others on Gorilla Tag can’t hear me. I am currently using the standalone device. I have the Meta Quest 3. 

Thanks for confirming, VVESM4N! Considering the troubleshooting you've already completed, we're pretty sure you've checked for updates for the Meta Quest Mobile app, the Meta Quest 3 headset, and the Gorilla Tag app, right?

Also, we can confirm parent-managed accounts have the ability to control permissions for social features in certain games. If your account is managed by a parent or guardian, could you confirm they've also checked their permissions?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there! We're just dropping in to see how things are going. Feel free to let us know if there is any additional information or assistance we can provide!

Lwastaken
Honored Guest

check in the mirror (city map) and if the mouth is straight then you may have to allow mic permissions. also check the quick settings(oculus menu with wi-fi bars and battery)

and see if microphone is turned off

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?