cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla Tag Plush Code not working

JustSomeGoofyGoober
Honored Guest

I just got my code and redeemed it on the app. It’s not listed on the store page so I can’t redeem it.  I don’t know if I’m just stupid or if this is a bug.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

After a few hours the cosmetic showed up in my inventory. I think it must’ve been delayed.

View solution in original post

Hi @cristobalg.2024 🙂

sometimes it takes only some time until the plushy appears.

If you still not have it now, you have to talk to gorilla tag support.

https://support.gorillatagvr.com/ 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @JustSomeGoofyGoober 🙂

I'm not sure.....maybe you have to redeem the code in game?

kingduckmangt
Honored Guest

I did receive the code, but I entered it but when I went into gorilla tag it was not there

Did you get it? We did the same thing and someone said wait a couple hours and still nothing…???

After a few hours the cosmetic showed up in my inventory. I think it must’ve been delayed.

wockstar.z
Honored Guest

Give me the code I can test it for you I already have it 

That's nice! Glad, that it's working for you now🙂

I’ve heard it can take a while to come through but we are having the same problem. Been about 24 hours and still not showing up.

broccolistash
Honored Guest

I never got my code

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there everyone! If you're having trouble redeeming the code for the gorilla tag plushie, don't worry, we're here to assist you. We recommend reaching out to Gorilla Tag Support for specialized help with this issue. Your time and understanding mean a lot to us. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any other concerns or issues, please don't hesitate to let us know.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?