cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla Tag Can't Buy Shiny Rocks

GreatOne1421
Honored Guest

I am trying to buy shiny rocks on Gorilla Tag at the ATM with my secondary meta account profile and it won't let me. But with my main Meta account profile it will. Does anyone know how to purchase shiny rocks at the ATM in Gorilla Tag with a Meta secondary account profile? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @GreatOne1421! We completely realize that you are having difficulties. When using your extra accounts to purchase shiny rocks. Since secondary accounts cannot make in-app purchases, you must claim the game in order for our system to not think you're app-sharing it. Please keep us updated on how things proceed so we can determine if any more steps are required.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @GreatOne1421! We completely realize that you are having difficulties. When using your extra accounts to purchase shiny rocks. Since secondary accounts cannot make in-app purchases, you must claim the game in order for our system to not think you're app-sharing it. Please keep us updated on how things proceed so we can determine if any more steps are required.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We're reaching back to see if you were able to complete your purchase for shiny rocks. For your secondary account. If you still need further assistance, Please let us know, and we'll be more than delighted to continue assisting you.

Hello, yea I did what you said and it worked!! Thank you!!!!

It's wonderful to hear that our suggestions were helpful. Please contact us if you have any further questions or issues, we would be pleased to assist you. Until next time, take care. We wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best in the days ahead.

ray126
Honored Guest

when i try to buy shiny rocks i have a visa gift card and i put all the info in and i'm buying 20$ worth and i have 25 in the card and it's declining the card is active and i contacted visa and they have almost no info

@ray126, While we do not have the option to use VISA gift cards on our website, we do offer a few different methods on how to make payments on our online store. We'll go ahead and list our payment method requirements below.
Credit/Debit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa PayPal.

In addition to that, you'll need to make sure of the following:

• The card must be associated with a billing address
  • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it (e-cards and virtual MasterCard's should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option)
  • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  • And postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in "invalid postal code"

If this doesn't help, please head over to our PMs so we can work this out with you. You can reach us by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Let us know if this ended up working for you. If you have trouble remember that you can always message us over PM's. 

Kingvon163805
Honored Guest

I really want shiny rocks because when I first get on gorilla tag my shiny rocks are at the same thing it’s the one 400 shiny rocks. It takes a long long long long long time to put more shiny rocks in my account so I wish I was the moderator for, I can have fun with mods in my gorilla private code

HEY meta quest how do I claim the game 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?