cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla tag sound issues

Feenabee1
Honored Guest

When playing Gorilla tag people can hear me, but I can't hear them. .Has anyone had this issues and know how to solve it please?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Feenabee1, our goal is for your VR experiences to be awesome, and we understand that not having communication with your friends in game stands in the way of our goal. We'd like for you to try testing your microphone in other games or applications, and then see if rebooting your Quest 2 solves the issue. If you still need help after you reboot your headset, you can send us a private message! Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Restarting my vr headset did not work. I have restarted at least 3 or 4 times today and nothing happened it mightve made it worse cause now i cant hear anyone and i cant hear any sound effects in game. I need help to solve this issue please.

Juicy_Fruit
Honored Guest

happened to me although i cant hear anyone nobody can hear me and i cant hear aanything. No sound effects or anything

also i am on PCVR