cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics card not supported on Oculus Quest 2.

BRANDOCAR40
Honored Guest

Airlink from my Oculus Quest 2 has never worked, but today when I decided to try again I got a message saying my graphics card (Intel(R) HD Graphics 620, I think) isn't supported. I did this after updating the app's driver on my laptop, is there anything I can do or is it impossible without a proper PC?

5 REPLIES 5

JMDaemon
Expert Protege

Another user complained his 1650 was also being blocked, too. It seems like the supported video card list is being enforced suddenly.

JMDaemon
Expert Protege

Someone said he just needed a driver update to get his card working again. Try seeing if there are new igpu drivers available.

I donlt think Intel GPUs have ever been supported. The old HD range has nothing like the power needed for VR

they are not supported, but they don't stop you from trying.

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey @BRANDOCAR40. I'd love to clear up the air a bit for you. When it comes to integrated graphics, they aren't the best for gaming, let alone VR as it does need some firepower to be able to run the games.

I would suggest taking a gander at our supported GPU's through our Link requirements page. There is some range between what will and what won't run.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling