cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid of pixels when moving head

Drbluewoffle
Honored Guest

It's been like 3 weeks that I started noticing a grid of pixels appearing, in both standalone and pcvr, but only when moving my head, as if the headset was applying a filter to boost performance. Is there any way to fix this ?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! That's not an experience we want to hear from our customers. We'd love to help you with your display issues.

Can you please provide photos or video for us to look at so we may help you to the best of our ability? 

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I tried taking a video, but you can't really see it. Anyway, it seems like I can't send video files here. I noticied that it appears especially with bright colors, like blue, and that it appears when moving the head vertically in a ''yes'' motion. I'm not interested in changing my unit though.

Hey there! We greatly appreciate the details on the issue you're experiencing. 

For us to better determine the issue at hand please reach out to our PM's so we can gather more details.

Alternatively you can reach out to our Support team here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!