cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDSLVC2 Error Code

Nylon-Zero
Explorer

It happened about 2 days ago, and I haven't been able to fix it.

Before it happened, the headset was just straight up kicking me out of apps. At the time, I thought it was a simple issue, so I just decided to restart my headset. When I turned it back on, I put the password to my account and bam, background reset to default, account won't load, I'm still getting kicked out of most apps, and the store keeps saying "Oops, nothing to see here!" with that dreaded error code of "HDSLVC2". I used the boot device option, and that didn't help, tried logging in and out of the Oculus app, screen cast to my phone, nothing helped. I'm afraid to factory reset the headset, since I have a lot I don't wanna lose.

I do see quite a few people with the same issue, I think, which gives me some cold comfort, but I would seriously appreciate some different options. Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Nylon-Zero
Explorer

Some info to add, this wasn't the first time it happened. It happened a month ago, but my dad had somehow fixed it. I'm not sure what he did, but it returned everything to normal, apart from the virtual environment, which I had to set up again. Speaking of which, this also happened after I had deleted all the environments apart from my main one for a bit of space.

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @Nylon-Zero The standard troubleshooting steps are these

-Log out and back into your Oculus mobile app

-Restart your headset

-Make sure your headset is paired to the mobile app after restarting

If you've complete those steps and the issue still persists try the following:

-Power down your headset 

-Uninstall/Reinstall the Oculus app on your mobile device

-Power on your headset and Repair your Headset with your app

If that doesn't work you're last resort is usually a Factory Reset

I recommend opening a ticket with Oculus Support before you attempt a Factory Reset.

They can look into your account and see if there's anything else to try and fix.  

I hope that helps 

220125142659-oculus-quest-2-tips-lead.jpg

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

@Tonberry_Qing wrote:

Hey @Nylon-Zero The standard troubleshooting steps are these

-Log out and back into your Oculus mobile app

-Restart your headset

-Make sure your headset is paired to the mobile app after restarting

If you've complete those steps and the issue still persists try the following:

-Power down your headset 

-Uninstall/Reinstall the Oculus app on your mobile device

-Power on your headset and Repair your Headset with your app

If that doesn't work you're last resort is usually a Factory Reset

I recommend opening a ticket with Oculus Support before you attempt a Factory Reset.

They can look into your account and see if there's anything else to try and fix.  

I hope that helps 

220125142659-oculus-quest-2-tips-lead.jpg

If uninstalling the app doesn't work, I'd appreciate some tips for sending a ticket, as it's my first time contacting Oculus Support.

Hey there, we do apologize for not providing the link to our support team. Just let our team know your issue and what steps you've tried so far and they'll be able to help you further! Just click here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Nylon-Zero
Explorer

I currently have the app uninstalled, and am trying to use the boot option. I hold down the volume and power button, however, it comes up with a "No command" icon with an Andriod as dead as my soul. Any idea why this is happening?

Nevermind, didn't press the right volume button. However, new issue... that didn't work.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?