Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Meta Quest App & Website Log In Issues

Lorna16
Explorer

Hi All,

Id be very grateful for assistance please. My issues are as follows:

To pair headset upon the setup of Oculus Quest 2, the Oculus headset asks to log in to Meta Quest App on Android Phone, but on every attempt and after multiple password resets, the app states incorrect login details. Therefore I can’t pair the headset to begin using it. 

Additionally, I can’t get the website to load on my android phone, it’s just a blank page, I’ve tried loading In desktop mode, but that’s also blank. 

Many thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The issue is now resolved. 

Firefox was the browser being used by the meta app on my son’s android app and continued to remain blank, no matter what was tried. 

I tried on my phone which was using Chrome and it worked fine. 

My son downloaded Chrome on to his phone and changed his settings to the primary browser. 

Then when trying to login via the meta app, it opened in Chrome and he was able to successfully log in and pair his headset. 

An issue your company should fix, it should be compatible with all major browsers. Or alternatively let users know not to use Firefox. 

Thank you for trying to assist. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @Lorna16. We see you're having trouble pairing your headset. We are eager to assist you in resolving this matter. When you try to pair the device, do you get any errors on the headset, or has the headset been able to connect at all? Furthermore, have you been able to download the app on your phone? Do you know if your phone has the latest update?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, 

Thanks for your response. 

I’ve not reached the point of pairing the headset. 

- Im using an old meta account, as I’ve numerous purchased games I want to use  

- Downloaded the Android app, latest update 

- tried logging in to meta account, but it will not load, I only get a blank page (app and website)

Therefore unable to get as far as pairing my headset as I cannot log in. 

I can however login on my Laptop browser, but unfortunately to use my Oculus I’m required to use the Android app.

Plus, I’ve tried different browsers on my phone. 

Basically the issue is logging in on the android app. 

Many thanks 

The issue is now resolved. 

Firefox was the browser being used by the meta app on my son’s android app and continued to remain blank, no matter what was tried. 

I tried on my phone which was using Chrome and it worked fine. 

My son downloaded Chrome on to his phone and changed his settings to the primary browser. 

Then when trying to login via the meta app, it opened in Chrome and he was able to successfully log in and pair his headset. 

An issue your company should fix, it should be compatible with all major browsers. Or alternatively let users know not to use Firefox. 

Thank you for trying to assist. 

Thank you for informing us that your problem has been resolved. We appreciate you staying in touch with us, and we'd love to get you over to the ideas forums so you can share your fantastic ideas.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!