cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

ks12thman
Explorer

HOW THE HELL DO YOU CONTACT A SUPERVISOR OR AT LEAST SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THEIR A$$ FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND???

NUMEROUS TICKETS OPENED SINCE MARCH TO HELP WITH AN OCULUS QUEST 2 ACCOUNT. MY SONS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WAS 29 DAY BANNED, THEN REMOVED, SO HIS LINKED FB ACCOUNT WAS DISABLED.

SO MANY EMAILS ON TICKETS REPEATING MYSELF AND TRYING TO SPEAK AS SLOWLY AS POSSIBLE, AND THEY STILL SCREWED UP. INSTRUCTED US TO OPEN A NEW FB ACCOUNT, OCULUS ACCOUNT. THEN SAID IT VIOLATES TERMS TO HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS. ENABLE THIS ACCOUNT, WE CAN ERASE THE OTHER ACCOUNT....OK WE REMOVED THE DISABLED ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE READY WITH THE NEW ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!????????

WTF? SERIOUSLY, WTF? I AM LOSING MY MIND AND GETTING PI$$ED OFF.....PURCHASED GAMES AND ITEMS CANT BE USED, SO MY SON HARDLY PLAYS ANYMORE. ALL THAT **bleep** MONEY WASTED!!!! SUPERVISOR!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

savvito
Protege

they dont cae for their customers....  i have a similar case where i lost several hundreds worth of software.... try to go legally its the only think we can do. and of course spread the word. reputation is the most important thing for a company

AlexiTQ
Adventurer

Sorry to hear about your problems (though all caps is a bit unnecessary). Unfortunately Oculus support and customer "service" is utterly incompetent, dishonorable and they don't care the slightest about their customers.