cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headset Settings in Meta Quest Mobile App

TheDoorMatt655
Level 2

Every time I try to adjust or edit my Quest settings in the mobile app, nothing appears. My headset shows that it has been connected/paired to my phone, and I can even type in the Keyboard section, and see my apps in the App Library section, so nothing else in the app is broken. But the only thing I downloaded the app for, the Headset Settings section, doesn't load at all. I've tried restarting my headset, re-pairing it, and redownloading the mobile app (as suggested by the forum staff to the last person that had this exact same issue in August of 2021) I doubt any suggestions will work, though I will try them, I'm simply asking that the Meta staff fix their apps. There is a reason why it has a 2-star rating on the Google Play store.

1 REPLY 1

TheDoorMatt655
Level 2

Every time I try to adjust or edit my Quest settings in the mobile app, nothing appears. My headset shows that it has been connected/paired to my phone, and I can even type in the Keyboard section, and see my apps in the App Library section, so nothing else in the app is broken. But the only thing I downloaded the app for, the Headset Settings section, doesn't load at all. I've tried restarting my headset, re-pairing it, and redownloading the mobile app (as suggested by the forum staff to the last person that had this exact same issue in August of 2021) I doubt any suggestions will work, though I will try them, I'm simply asking that the Meta staff fix their apps. There is a reason why it has a 2-star rating on the Google Play store.

(Reposting in the Get Help section because I accidentally put the first post in Talk VR)