cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headset won’t pair

Marle94
Honored Guest

About two weeks ago I attempted to add an account to my headset. I received an error message that I didn’t have authority to do so,. ( I’m the administrator of the headset). Following suggestions from meta support, I tried to remove the other accounts, but got an error message. I factory reset my headset and it will not pair back up. I tried to data delete the headset but got an error message. The last real communication I received from support was last Sunday, which said my case would be closed in nine days if I did not reply. I have replied three times, but only get the automated “we received your reply”.

im at a loss here. I’m locked out of my headset, I can’t pair back up, and I’m not getting any answers from meta. I don’t need my case closed without resolution, but no one is getting back to me. 

Help. Please.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Marle94. We see you are still needing support from us and would be happy to look further into things and give you answers to the question you are having, as well as see what options we have to get things closer to being resolved. To do this we will need to ask for some personal information in a private message. If you could please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to PM us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Marle94! We just wanted to check in to see if you were still needing support. If so, go ahead and send us a PM following the steps from the previous message and we will be more than happy to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?