cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! I am new to the Meta Quest community and I’m having a number of issues

msgmth13
Honored Guest

These issues might be all connected or not at all.  I’m seeking help. 

1.) My friend sent me a referral link while I was waiting for my Meta Quest 2 to arrive.  I used his code and created a meta account.  I showed up on his list of people referred awaiting device registration.   But now that I’ve registered my device I no longer show up on his list of people awaiting referral credit.  And I have yet to receive any kind of credit or message about the credit myself.  

2.) even though my meta and Facebook accounts are synced, horizon worlds keeps telling me to sync my accounts before I can use it.  

3.) whenever I take a screenshot or recording and sync them to my app, they never show up on my app.   

hopefully someone has some answers for me 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @msgmth13. We see you're having trouble processing a referral. We certainly want to assist you in resolving this issue so that you can receive your credit. It will not be an option for you if you do not have a Quest on your account. However, we see that you do have a Quest linked to the account. Being that it took you a minute to activate your device with an account, the referral might have canceled the request. We strongly advise you to review our referral credit terms on our website. We'd also like to invite you to a private message so we can gather some information from you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

Once you message us over PM's we should be able to help with all of your issues. Thank you for  your patience. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @msgmth13. We see you're having trouble processing a referral. We certainly want to assist you in resolving this issue so that you can receive your credit. It will not be an option for you if you do not have a Quest on your account. However, we see that you do have a Quest linked to the account. Being that it took you a minute to activate your device with an account, the referral might have canceled the request. We strongly advise you to review our referral credit terms on our website. We'd also like to invite you to a private message so we can gather some information from you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

Once you message us over PM's we should be able to help with all of your issues. Thank you for  your patience. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Problem was solved!  I was able to get credited for the referral, my horizon is working now and I can now view stuff I record while on my occulus app.   Thank you!!