cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Hello meta πŸ‘‹ I am a usual with be

jackson.503143
Honored Guest

Hello meta πŸ‘‹ I am a user and proud owner of a meta quest 2 and found myself randomly turned off of my device,it was blinking red until I managed to get it to a reset boot screen where I went through device data and it showed I was somewhat locked out,I would like to be unlocked so a I can continue the use of the product I rightfully purchased 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @jackson.503143! Thank you so much for reaching out. We know you're eager to jump back into the virtual world, so we're here to help! Due to the nature of this request, would you please send us a private message so we can look further into this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @jackson.503143! Just reaching out to see if you were able to send us a private message? We hope you're having a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?