cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Beat saber song is now missing!

Protocrush
Honored Guest

I logged into Beat Saber after the latest Quest 2 update and now a song shows as no longer purchased.  Been playing it for the last year now its gone. Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga. I don't mod at all.

22 REPLIES 22

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Protocrush! We see you need a bit of help with Beat Saber. We don't like when our users are unable to play one of their purchased songs. You should PM us so we can get to the bottom of this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

k9techy
Explorer

I also noticed this and reinstalled Beat Saber hoping that would fix the issue but still only the 1 song from Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory is missing. All the other music packs works fine. This issue started after the latest update. It says I must buy the song again but I can’t repurchase it (I tried).

Choleni
MVP
MVP

@Protocrushand @MetaQuestSupport could this issue be solved somehow?

The song is missing for me too....not sure since when, I'm not playing this pack every day.

@k9techyHave you tried all songs in all packs?......just asking if I can save myself of doing the work😂

Yes, I tried all songs in all the music packs, but just the Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory song is giving issues. You are welcome to double check but save yourself the work of re-downloading everything again.

k9techy
Explorer

I also contacted support and they told me it should be sorted but is was not (still same issue: not sure what they did from their side). Their reply email is giving errors so I’m hoping enough people will report the issue so they can release a fix. I’m tired of re-installing Beat Saber without solving the issue.

Lol...no, I believe you and won't doublecheck.

But I don't have to re-download the songs if I uninstall and reinstall the game on PC -did that already several times-....never did it on Quest though, might be a other thing there.

I'll open an support ticket and tell friends to check their Lady Gaga pack.

IceDragon
Honored Guest

Hello there, I have the same problem. Only this one song ist not working. Hope they make a patch soon. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Protocrush! We just wanted to check in to see if you still need assistance. You can send us a PM or contact our support team here. If you need help creating a ticket, please let us know. We'll be more than happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

You should open a support ticket too.

It's like @k9techy said.....the more people report it, the quicker it gets fixed....hopefully