cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Resident evil 4 automatically pause

dirkann.allen
Honored Guest

On my second time around beating the game once. The game goes to pause right after I go through the first wall door and after message from handler. It Will not let me resume only quit game. Have reloaded and still does it. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dirkann.allen. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We totally understand how troubling it can be to have Resident Evil get stuck on you after playing. Luckily we are here and we'll do all that we can to get this working for you. 

Now this does seem like a in-app issue and we don't have any resources that'll help us with that. However we'll still like to do all that we can to assist you with this. 

Can you please uninstall and reinstall the game? After that can you please follow these steps to reboot the headset?

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

We look forward to hearing how these steps help you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dirkann.allen. We are reaching back out to see how your issue is going with Resident Evil 4 after trying out our troubleshooting steps we gave you yesterday. We look forward to hearing back from you as soon as you can. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!