cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me please authenticate my account!!!! Link to live support does not work.

victoriafinn2023
Honored Guest

I cannot authenticate my main account because of two factor authentication. I have tried turning this off but I have to log in to do so which I cant because I need the 6 digit code sent to my mobile. I am going around in circles and have had to create this second account just to post here!! 

I have now lost access to my account as the due date was today but I have been trying for weeks to sort this out. 

My username is toria87386601. I have messaged on Twitter, Facebook and now here. I am losing the will to live

My profile has disappeared from my headset. I have spent so much money on this thing that now cant be used. 

HELP ME PLEASE 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @victoriafinn2023. We understand the urgency and concern you have with your account issues. Since this is a matter where we would need to ask for sensitive information, could you please send us a private message? To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We will be happy to continue assisting you there, and we appreciate your time!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there again! We just wanted to check in with you and see if you still require any assistance regarding your account. If so, and you still need any assistance, please feel free to reach back out to us at any time via PM, and we will be more than happy to help you further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?