cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - refunded Blade & Sorcery

BurgerSoggy69420
Explorer

I made a huge mistake with nomad blade and source I wanted the game god wasted wanted to refund it forgot about it downloaded mods and I realized I refunded the game on accsident I really wanna beat some npcs up I need help please I don’t want to wait till Tuesday too get my bday gift from my good pal 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sadly it won’t be till the 15th I called the card company but I appreciate the support. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @BurgerSoggy69420! We know the excitement of wanting to get back to playing Blade & Sorcery, and we'd be happy to help you do so! 

After you've initiated a refund, it may take about 5-7 business days to review, verify, and process. Unfortunately, it can't be cancelled once started. You can always check the status of your request by visiting your Purchase History in Settings. When your refund goes through, feel free to purchase the game again! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @BurgerSoggy69420! We're just checking in to see if you needed any further assistance. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help with! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No nothing much really, is it plossible I could like get a trial version 👀 for the time being …? Pretty please ???

Hey @BurgerSoggy69420! As much as we would love to give you a trial version, we don't have that option at this time. We hope for a quick turnaround on your refund, so you can get back to gaming soon! 

Sadly it won’t be till the 15th I called the card company but I appreciate the support. 

Thanks for letting us know. If there's anything else we can help with, just reach back out to us. We are always here to help. Have a great rest of your week! 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?