cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with dual accounts

CAREYD
Honored Guest

Hi 

I had my son on my account and instead he is 10 and instead of putting My details in to verify I put his in and the account had been disabled. All his progress ect and games are locked is there any way I can fix this ? He is heartbbroken or can you put his information on my main account. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no, @CAREYD! We don't like to hear that your account has been disabled. We truly understand how something like this can take away from a wonderful VR experience. Not to worry, we'd be happy to dive deeper to try and help get you and your son back to VR.

Please send us a PM so we can assist you further. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CAREYD! We hope you're having a good day so far. We just wanted to check in with you to see if you were able to PM us about your account being disabled. If you are receiving support via PM, that's amazing! If you still need us or have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via PM. We are always here to help! Have a phenomenal day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!