cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

sarah.669102
Honored Guest

I am trying to change by boys date of birth, I log in, head to family centre, try and change the date of birth and it asks me to enter my password when I do it says my password is wrong, what I don't understand is I am already logged in the account so my password I enter isn't wrong. It's so frustrating, all I want to do is change 2 dates. No one is messaging me back, should I delete the accounts and start again? I can't find a contact number to speak to a human which is also frustrating

2 REPLIES 2

Aserewko5584
Honored Guest

Having the same problem with Family Center. Keeps saying my password is wrong when I try to change anything including the password itself. 

Aserewko5584
Honored Guest

Try a different browser. I contacted support and was able to get it to work in safari. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?