cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home has been robbed!!!

Digikid1
Consultant
Yeah this is weird.  I log into my Home last night and EVERYTHING is gone.  Just a blank slate......not even the furniture/rugs are there.  So I started over and remade it as best I could.

Any idea how this could have happened?
17 REPLIES 17

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yikes! I should log in and check mine!

I remember about a month ago, my Outer Space environment was only the Sun. All the planets were gone lol

They are back now though. Stoopid wormholes

Digikid1
Consultant
I made mine a bit more FPS friendly and changed to Cabin Mode but still it is quite an annoyance.  Just happened out of the blue for no reason whatsoever.  Quite weird.

kzintzi
Trustee
Kids didn’t kill it? Mine did that till I gave them a home to break of their own. 
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

Digikid1
Consultant

kzintzi said:

Kids didn’t kill it? Mine did that till I gave them a home to break of their own. 

Nope.  I live by myself and my pc is literally UNPLUGGED when I am not using it.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
A few days ago I logged into my home and several tables and chairs were missing. The objects that had been sitting on the tables were floating in mid-air.

Another time my new Brass Tactics objects failed to load, but switching to another home and back fixed it. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Digikid1
Consultant
Tried that. Didn’t work. 

LZoltowski
Champion
That sucks but clearly shows that Oculus needs to add rocket launchers and automated machine gun turrets to the inventory to deter burglars. (maybe flame throwers too)
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Just checked my home. Everything is a-oh-kay

Digikid1
Consultant

That sucks but clearly shows that Oculus needs to add rocket launchers and automated machine gun turrets to the inventory to deter burglars. (maybe flame throwers too)

Well I did add a turret from Portal....damn thing didn’t work!!!!