cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Workrooms cant login

KarimisTired
Honored Guest

Every time I click on "Continue with Meta account", the app makes me sign in. After I sign in, a couple seconds pass and it goes back to the first screen again. Do you guys know how to resolve it? 

On my desktop I was able to login and use it without any issues. This problem only occurs when I use my laptop.

5 REPLIES 5

maVRick_Mike
Explorer

Can you confirm if the laptop is Windows or Mac? If MacOS, is this Intel or Apple Silicon hardware? Same for the desktop, windows/mac? Intel/Apple?

the newest version that was released this weeks seems to have issues with certain architectures but hoping Meta can elaborate on the system requirements for the app as they are not listed on the download pages. 

Thank you for your reply. Both of my computers are running windows 11. My laptop is a Samsung Galaxy Book S (Intel). I also tried to use the Meta Quest Remote Desktop app on another laptop and it run without issues. I think that this issue is only present on the Samsung because it has the intel core i5 l16g7 which uses a hybrid technology to make it work like arm.

comman.fukui
Honored Guest

I have the exact same problem. I have the same problem on both desktop Windows 10 and MacBookPro2016 (intel cpu/monterey). I cannot log in at all.

Hey there, @comman.fukui. We can definitely understand how concerning it would be to run into login issues like this, and we'd be glad to help out! Please reach out to us through a PM and we'll do everything we can. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @comman.fukui. We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!