cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Workrooms

SamJakemanPL
Honored Guest

Question:

We're pondering the idea of using Workrooms within our organization. 

The idea is to make a global workspace for around 300/400 users, with their perspective teams/workrooms, organized similarly to Microsoft Teams. I.e. We'd like to have the separate teams within our organization to be private, but still part of a wider organization. 

I am aware of Workplace and it's connection with Workrooms, but we don't want to use that ideally.

Is there any way of setting up Workrooms to be more private and usable within the organization?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello SamJakemanPL, thanks for reaching out. We noticed that you have an interest in Horizon Workrooms but have privacy concerns. To help alleviate any concerns you may have, please click here to learn more about Horizon Workrooms and what it offers.

Let us know if you need anything else. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

AngeloCarlo
Protege

After you create your Workroom account for your organization on the Workrooms site, you can make as many rooms as you like and those specific rooms will only be accessible to those that you have added to those said rooms. This is setup this way by default. Also note that you could assign people within your organization as an admin and those admin‘s can also create rooms with there own list of attendees. 

I am not a Meta employee, but if you want to chat further about how to set up Quest 2 and Workrooms for your organization at that large of a scale, then I am more than willing to help! 😃 My username is “YupItsMe” so just shoot me a friend request, then send me a message, and we chat about it! 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?