cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon World Europa ( Nederlands)

klaasho
Explorer

Hello, i live in the Netherlands and would like an access to the horizon world. now that the horizon has stopped venues and the rest of the world is closed off! give a date when different countries in Europe can use it? I bought the Octulus2 for this! by your advertising and that is misleading! do you advertise and sell the vr glasses with the horizon world but not available in the EU? only advertising and sales octulus 2. but horizon world🤦‍:male_sign:🤦‍:male_sign:😪😪😢😢 and meta does not respond to anything or mentions a date anywhere but earn money selling the vr. otherwise the old venues app will reopen until everyone has access to the horizon world. because now you only exclude countries in the EU and I can no longer meet my friends or go to an event. i check every day if i can download it and every day i get disappointed! i bought the meta 2 for this and feel ripped off by meta with their misleading advertising they are making!

6 REPLIES 6

klaasho
Explorer

oculus or meta is mean! you used multiverse! then you must try the horizon world!! anyway still not available in Nederlandse, proposal came from the oculus app.😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

hello good to see u here

lairnoc
Protege

🤔still no answers 

N0 😪😪😪

blackcraft2030
Honored Guest

I wanna play this to waiting for months i got multiverse installed too but i think it comes next year or maybe never because of the rules in the netherlands like many games 

Still nothing 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?