cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds Render Issue

lynnbynnz
Honored Guest

I was finally able to download horizon worlds. Made it through the initial tutorial. Then the narrator told me to hit “play.” I hit “play” but a red error message came up saying unable to render. I was able to manage around the menu, go into creator mode and then into the plaza. But even from that place, if I go into the menu and hit “play” again, it still gives me that render error issue message. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no fix. Anything else I can try?

6 REPLIES 6

beardboss20
Honored Guest

Same issue here. Uninstall/reinstall didn’t fix. Turning the headset on and off didn’t fix. 

Slightly_Avocado
Honored Guest

Also same issue on my end. I can access the main plaza & world builder fine, but anytime I try to explore the places/worlds tab the whole menu freezes up & has that red render error issue message. Can't really do much else but exit the app at the point since the entire UI becomes unresponsive. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling too but it's not fixing that issue unfortunately.

King_Patrick101
Honored Guest

Same here 

lynnbynnz
Honored Guest

Tried factory resetting too like they told me to. Also didn’t work! Hopefully an update to the game will fix it, I’ll just have to wait until then I guess.

I’m hoping for that too! Maybe it’s just growing pains. I’m able to access other worlds through the auction house, or by looking at another users creations, but that’s a tedious workaround when I should just be able to use the menu. 

Braanddon
Honored Guest

The same thing happened to me. I contacted support and he stated to just wait until an update was pushed out, and hopefully that would solve the problem. I can't believe there is no other found resolution. I already sat and waited the 48 hours to be able to even download it.