Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds: Unable to travel

janimator0
Explorer

When I try to go to any world within Horizon Worlds I receive

Unable to travel
We were unable to take you to your destination.

How can this be resolved?

28 REPLIES 28

Josyanna888
Honored Guest

Did you found a solution for this?

We Rift S user's are thrilled to tell you it's not working. Us Rift User's can run anything out there if our hardware can handle it. Why shut us down like that for the Quest 1 and 2 plus push the meta name when the only reason why Oculus has survived is because of us who bought the product. I refuse to go Quest as it runs on its own and the wire to link to your comp cost over a hundred in Canada reaching 200 in some places and still raising in prices far above that. 
I swear this is owned by Apple now. Every few months a new phone and the phone you signed away for no longer can operate apps. Your forced in sales to update to new equipment when The Rift S is perfectly fine. This thing will work great with upcoming VR games for the next 4 years depending again on your hardware, cause if your PC cant run it, The Rift wont run it.

Time to bring out a new update unlocking us all. Allowing us to enter multi player in our home and visit other players homes. You all got us locked out in there also. 

Unlock us.... so we can go back to enjoying our Oculus, that's where in the future we will want to upgrade and grow together. When you unlock us and allow us in multi player with our homes, we will be able to access Horizon worlds then. 

If every Rift S user could read this and like this....... You would then see thousands of people standing behind me. If we all said we refuse to support Oculus anymore, I bet a new update would roll out fixing the issue for real would be 20 minutes after. You Really need to smarten up Facebook. Your not Apple and we all hope you never become it.

FREE the RIFTS

o0Skittles0o
Explorer

We are locked out since last update. Shutting us off from multiplayer in our oculus homes where we cant go visit others. Once they free us, allow us to visit others, then then we will be able to visit other worlds in Horizon. 

FREE The Rifts

i try to uninstall , restart , reinstall , i try on pc-oculus software via airlinks, same thing.

are you on Rift S or Quest? I know a possible solution for the Quest to be able to travel. The Rift S is shut off from Horizon. We cant access it. Until Oculus re thinks about throwing us in the garbage can and allow us back into multi player in our homes. Then and only then we will be able to join Horizon.

on quest 2. But like i said , i try on pc app and quest apps. I dont thinks is a quest issue in my case

Has there been any update to this?  I've only been able to travel to Hangout Plaza once.  Every other time or location...Unable to Travel to Destination.  My device is English US.  Connection is fine - just not able to go anywhere in the app.  

Aaronzel
Honored Guest

I know I have the exact same thing I’m just stuck in main lobby then I try to go into a world then it loads for like an hour to just take me back to main lobby and say « unable to travel can’t take you to destination… »

TheRealRedKing
Honored Guest

It was working fine last night but this morning, I get a  "Unable to travel" when trying accessing my world. Nothing change on my oculus so this is server issue. 

Hello,

I’m having the same issue where I can not travel within Horizon worlds. My language is set to English - US, my internet is connected and I’ve tried the troubleshooting steps listed, even as far as factory reset but I still can not travel to worlds. Has this problem been fixed since the last time others were experiencing it?