cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds, cannot download

Jackswastedday
Honored Guest

Hey there! So, I have had a quest 2 for a few months now and I was going to do a market research on it but it was over Horizon Worlds and for whatever reason I could not download it. Went through trouble shooting with the leader of the research and they sent me a link to try, I tried it and it showed me the Get button but then when I logged it said the same thing it had said when I tried on my own, which is Coming Soon. I live in Kansas, United States, am 37, and have my Facebook linked. I don't know if I uncouple my Facebook if that would help not even sure I can unlink the two. But I have tried the app, the headset store, and the website and cannot get it to not say coming soon despite it saying Get if I am not logged in. Please help, it looks great and I have friends who want me to join them for events/concerts and stuff there. I saw a comment from y'all on someone else's post who was in the UK that it had not rolled out fully till recently there or something to that effect. Hoping y'all can help me out here, please. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jackswastedday
Honored Guest

Oh yeah and I saw i think in that article that Venues is no longer available stand alone but it is on my store and app still available. Very confusing 

Hey @Jackswastedday. To answer your concerns, Horizon Worlds is actually still mid rollout. As for Horizon Venues still being seen, what headset/app version are you currently running?

Since you meet the requirements, it should be available to download. However, since it isn't. 

I would suggest submitting a bug report for Horizon Worlds, for them to look into that for you. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

I am on version 172.0.0.1.107

I was able to download it on a separate new account I made but cannot download it on my main oculus account. Don't understand why or how and would like it in my main. 

Yeah, newer accounts are probably more likely to be able to download Worlds. Again, it could just also be a Horizon Worlds bug. You might want to report that to them since they are able to get a better look into that sort of thing. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?