cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds pen problem

Yilmazllar
Honored Guest

i cant select pen after using eraser or navigator. WHY? I have same problem on quest 2, i bought 3 and still have this problem.

3 REPLIES 3

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @Yilmazllar! Being able to physically write things down in front of you can be a super helpful part of your workflow. I know it certainly helps me process things a little easier when I'm able to!

• Are you able to select the Pen again after moving the controller far away, then back to the board again?
  • Are you able to select the Pen if you go from Eraser > Navigator > Pen, rather than Eraser > Pen?

Thankfully we also have some fantastic MVPs here on the community who are subject matter experts when it comes to Workrooms. Most notably, I know that @NathanSudo is quite savvy when it comes to Workrooms related content. Have you encountered anything like this before, Nathan?

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably

unfortunately its not worked

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Thanks for the video showing your results! Some other options we could try are:

• Un-toggling and re-toggling the whiteboard
  • Re-position the whiteboard in your personal space
    • Be sure to try different elevations to see if this has any changes
  • Load up an older whiteboard to see if the pen is still unusable after selection those other 2 options
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling Horizon Workrooms

If these options don't end up working out, I highly recommend leaving a report for our Workrooms team to look into by following the steps on our guide here.

Hope this helps!

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?