cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal Stuck Lines on Screen?

MantorOfficial
Honored Guest

My headset recently started showing horizontal lines that appear from left to right of whatever is on screen. I haven't dropped the headset or damaged it in anyway. Anyone know what could be the issue? Moreover I don't live in the US but when I go to support it auto defaults to US and I don't know how to change it.

e240d820-82af-409f-9b43-ebd77c70a59c.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MantorOfficial! We can definitely see how this would be an issue and negatively impact your VR experience, and we'd love to help out! Please reach out to us through the Meta Store Support website and we'll do everything we can to help get this situation resolved for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MantorOfficial! We can definitely see how this would be an issue and negatively impact your VR experience, and we'd love to help out! Please reach out to us through the Meta Store Support website and we'll do everything we can to help get this situation resolved for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

shablack100
Explorer

mine is having the same problem. I never dropped mine or anything like that either in the meta helps support is not helping at all