cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Consolidate to a Single Meta Account ?

Boundtobetrue
Level 2

When I purchased my Quest 2 an FB account was required. I registered and purchased several games under that account/profile. This is the admin account on my Quest, since it was created first.

Now, a Meta account is required, which I have created.

I would like to remove my FB account from the Quest and use only my Meta account and have all of my purchases reflected under the Meta account.

How do I do this? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem. My accounts from Quest 2 and the new Quest Pro are not linked. This seems to be a basic feature - I'm so disappointed that this is even a problem and Facebook did not make an easy process for this! It's as if they don't care at all about Quest 2 users anymore!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Boundtobetrue, account issues are never great and we understand how frustrating this can be.  Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message so we can get you back in the game as soon as possible.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, BoundtobeTrue! Just checking to see if you need assistance. Feel free to contact us if you need help. We can also go into PM if needed.