cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact someone other than support at Oculus?

EWC_Oculus
Honored Guest
I'm writing from a community college in Wyoming and am seeking some kind of datasets of the Oculus Store Apps so that I may compile a listing of educational apps per device with a way to indicate appropriate age/grade level. Support cannot help for this. I'm assuming the Sales department would have access to release such information. I'd love to speak to someone in person, but that could start as an email exchange. Any ideas? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanatos1311
Protege
The only phone number posted anywhere online that I can find for oculus is for the intellectual property(copyrights) department. You can find that in the terms and conditions; (650) 543-4800. IMO your best bet might be to contact facebook customer service, oculus belongs to facebook and doesn't have a standard customer service/sales of their own.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Thanatos1311
Protege
The only phone number posted anywhere online that I can find for oculus is for the intellectual property(copyrights) department. You can find that in the terms and conditions; (650) 543-4800. IMO your best bet might be to contact facebook customer service, oculus belongs to facebook and doesn't have a standard customer service/sales of their own.

EWC_Oculus
Honored Guest
Thank you!