cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reactive my account

angelsandoval.172306
Honored Guest

I recently deactivated my account because I was upset stuff wasn’t working on the vr because I miss put my age and wouldn’t let me play the game that came with it so I deactivated the account but it also took my game with it I wanted to know if there is some way I can reactivate it so I can somehow get my game back? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @angelsandoval.172306! We completely understand requesting your account to be deleted, and then wanting to reverse that later. That's why we have a 30 day window in which we can reverse account deletion requests!

So that we can get some info from you to cancel your account deletion, could you go ahead and send us a private message? To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! Just checking in to see if you still need our help here! If you do, go ahead and send us a private message so we can get some info and help you reverse that account deletion.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!