cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix this green colour in the left eye

TheOofinator5
Honored Guest
So basically it’s quite hard to explain but when I try to play the left eye freezes and it’s starts turning green,has anyone else had this problem and if you have do you have a fix?
4 REPLIES 4

Fiz_iTV
Honored Guest
I have the same problem don't know why though

dismal-_
Honored Guest

Yeah happened to one of my other rifts I thought it was because of dawn dish soap to stop fogging so I bought a new one and it just happened again did you ever find a fix?

Hi there, @dismal-_.Thanks for the heads up on the display issues you're having trouble with. We know that any sort of display issue can take all of the wind out of your VR sails, and we want to help you with this. For us to lend a hand and get to the bottom of this, can you provide the following?

Send us a picture or video of the issue you're having.

How are you cleaning the device?

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Once we get this information, we can see how to proceed next.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello. @dismal-_! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with the green color in the headsets left eye. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!