cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get beat saber for free?

wookash91
Explorer

Hey,

I just bought my Quest 2 and I used my Facebook account to register. It still says that I need to pay for Beat Saber. How I can redeem my free copy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey everyone! Just wanted to help provide some info on how to redeem your copy of Beat Saber.

Once you activate your new Quest 2 on your account for the first time, you should get an email that has a link to follow to redeem your copy of Beat Saber to your account. If you don't see it in your inbox, make sure you check your junk/spam folders too. Once you do that, you should be able to install it on your headset!

If you can't find the email or have any trouble redeeming it, go ahead and send our team a support ticket to look into it further for you: https://metaque.st/Support​

Update: This promo ran from August 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, wookash91! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. When purchasing the headset, Beat Saber should automatically be applied. This can definitely raise concerns for our users. No worries, we can take a look at the account and see why the game has not been added to your account. 

We just need to verify some account details, so we like to invite you to directly message us. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you, PM sent!

Hey! Thank you for sending us a message. Beat Saber should have been automatically applied. We just need to gather a few things form you so we cam take a look at your account. 

Please provide the details below:

• Full name as it appears on your Oculus account
  • Current alias/username as it appears on your Oculus account
  • Email address linked to the account
  • Headset serial number for the device registered to your account
  • Order number or receipt

This will help us verify the details on the account. We can possibly add the game if needed! We just need to take a look first. We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you, you should have all details in your PM box

catman110812
Honored Guest

Hi how did you get this resolved? I’m having exactly the same problem! Bought headset but wants to charge for beat saver? Thanks

Support helped me, send them a ticket and they will help you as well!

Hi, my account also do not get beat saber for free. I just bought my oculus quest 2 today

PolitanKid
Honored Guest

Hi, I also do not appear to have received beat saber for free. I literally just set my headset up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me. what do i do?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?