cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get out of sideload?

zexadz
Honored Guest

I entered the boot menu earlier and I accidentally pressed this sideload thing, I have no clue on how to fix it and the oculus light thing is just a solid light purple. If you know how to fix it please inform me,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

iMight404
Retired Support

You should be able to get out of it if you hold down the power and volume button until the headset shuts off. When it turns back on, release the power button but keep holding the volume button until you enter the debug menu. Once you're there, you should be able to select the option to boot normally.

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iMight404
Retired Support

You should be able to get out of it if you hold down the power and volume button until the headset shuts off. When it turns back on, release the power button but keep holding the volume button until you enter the debug menu. Once you're there, you should be able to select the option to boot normally.

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

Thanks! It really fixed my quest 2

That's great! I'm so glad it has!

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!