How do i use a VISA gift card on Apps and Games

RobloxCrumbTickle
Honored Guest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you're trying to use a a Visa gift card to make purchases. For a pre-paid or gift card to work with our systems, it must be associated with a billing address and be able to have funds reloaded back onto it. Many gift cards do not meet both of these criteria so they cannot be added.

We hope this helps answer your question!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you're trying to use a a Visa gift card to make purchases. For a pre-paid or gift card to work with our systems, it must be associated with a billing address and be able to have funds reloaded back onto it. Many gift cards do not meet both of these criteria so they cannot be added.

We hope this helps answer your question!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey, if I use a visa gift card and then I refund a game. Is it possible to get the money back into my visa gift card?

Howdy there, @Josie64loco! We've seen that you've got some questions about gift card. So, let us get in and address all of your doubts. Gift cards are not accepted since they do not have your billing address associated. We'll leave the link to our website's gift card page here available so you can always buy gift cards there. If you have any more questions or worries, do let us know.

Hey is it possible for yall to cancel my refund so i can keep the game?

Hey @Josie64loco. When it comes to refunds, we aren't able to cancel them. If you want to purchase the game again, you will just have to wait for the refund process to get finished. 

Well do you know when mines is going to get finished . It's been 3 days since I sent the refund.

Hey @Josie64loco. We really can't track refunds because our system won't allow us to. However it does take 5-7 business days for the refund to fully go through, so it shouldn't be too much longer. 

Ok thank you for your help. 🙂

No problem @Josie64loco. We are glad to help!