cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How on earth are we supposed to get support?

CheekyMeeper
Level 2

Hi all,

Minor vent/scream for help. The official Oculus support site is written so terribly that it either doesn't functionally work, or display correctly on 3 different browsers on my main PC, and using 2 browsers on another device entirely. I'm trying to get support on an Oculus Quest 2 Air Link issue, but everything I encounter is developed with so little QA or testing that it's an absolutely infuriating process to go through. When attempting to go to the official support site, I can't login with Firefox AT ALL. I can login using Chrome but see nothing on the support site itself (see screenshot). I initially couldn't log into the forums using my Oculus account because it just sent me in a loop, it'd start the login process and then go back to the login page. When trying with my Facebook account the same happened after a redirect to Facebook. Finally after trying a Facebook login multiple times it suggested I use my Oculus account, but had some details already populated (I imagine this was cached), and somehow it finally worked. I wasn't misstying anything as I use a password manager. With all of the obvious avenues of support being totally useless, where do we go? All I want is support for a device issue, it shouldn't require me to perform the sacrificial ritual correctly to talk to someone. 

Here's a screenshot of the magical support page when it decides to grace me with it's presence:
oculus support is amazing.PNG

Sorry for the rant, I just would have thought that an industry leader would have done more than zero QA on their people facing services.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings! We're saddened to hear that your experience with the newly designed support site hasn't been the best. Please allow us to get you directly to the support page and get you the proper assistance you need. Please click here this link will take you directly to the contact support section. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings! We're saddened to hear that your experience with the newly designed support site hasn't been the best. Please allow us to get you directly to the support page and get you the proper assistance you need. Please click here this link will take you directly to the contact support section. 

CheekyMeeper
Level 2

Thanks for the response, that works for me!