cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Email Address for Oculus Account?

Metalsludge
Level 3
My email provider is closing all their email services. So I had to sign up with a new provider. I see options for changing password and pin, but none for changing email address for our Oculus accounts.  Is there any way to change our email addresses for Oculus accounts? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Level 15
Yes, you can do this in the Oculus app. Just click Settings -> Account -> Email.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't see an option either, you'll probably need to contact support 🙂

https://tickets.oculus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

cybereality
Level 15
Yes, you can do this in the Oculus app. Just click Settings -> Account -> Email.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Metalsludge
Level 3

Oh, I see, I had assumed one had to do it from the Website. Thanks!

abbie_batsford_
Level 2
This doesn’t work..

Anonymous
Not applicable
I forgot my email):

Sarcgasm
Level 2
This doesn't work if you linked through facebook. And oculus doesn't update if you update your facebook email either. So I'm stuck with an old email that I can't access anymore and the only way to UNLINK facebook is to send a password to said email. It's a pointless runaround.

ETSGamer
Level 2
Hey, when you do this, does it send the email to the address that you want to change it to, or the old one? Thanks!

Yendys057
Level 2
It sends the email to the old account that they can't access. So they don't get the confirmation email bc they don't have access to that previous email amymore.

Antiload
Level 2

Yendys057 said:

It sends the email to the old account that they can't access. So they don't get the confirmation email bc they don't have access to that previous email amymore.

What a silly system. My old email is gone! so how do I re-set my email?