cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check on referral code?

nordicmagpie
Honored Guest

I have my Oculus account linked to my FB account, and can't figure out where, on either of them, I am supposed to go to check the status of a referral code credit.  My daughter sent me a referral code on NYE and I ordered mine then.  At the time, it showed that I had accepted it, but then I was never able to find a reference to the referral code again after that, to make sure that it was going to credit each of us. I am a little worried, because it didn't occur to either of us until after the fact that we don't know what time zone is used to determine when an offer ends (ie, was OUR midnight the same as Oculus' midnight? Was OUR Dec 31st still Dec 31st for the Oculus store? Does TZ even matter?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nordicmagpie
Honored Guest

It ended up automatically issuing the credit to both of us; she didn't have to wait 30 days, either ... we're all set, thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there,

We see that you've recently ordered your Quest 2, and you want to make sure that both you and your daughter receive store credit for the referral. Since your daughter sent the referral to you, the easiest way to check on it would be for her to open the Oculus companion app on her phone, select Menu in the bottom right corner, and then clicking the blue referral banner. It will show the status of your referral there. 

If it doesn't look like the referral was accepted, our support team would love to look in to this further to make sure you both get the credit you deserve. Please open up a support ticket, and include a screenshot of the referral from your daughters phone, as well as both of the email addresses you two used for your accounts. Even if you missed the window for $60 each, you're still entitled to $30 each. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

nordicmagpie
Honored Guest

It ended up automatically issuing the credit to both of us; she didn't have to wait 30 days, either ... we're all set, thank you!

How did you figure it out?

I have had four people in the last 6 months that I have referred they all bought a quest to no one has gotten any credit and neither have I