cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a replacement controller?

chimpdaddy
Honored Guest

My left controller for my Oculus Quest broke, and I have been coming to the Oculus store for 6 months looking to see when you might have one in stock. How do I get a replacement? 

131 REPLIES 131

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've recently broken my controller i was playing a game called gorilla tag and accidfently hit my controller and then i got off of my oculus to play with my friend and when i got back on the oculus then the left controller tracking wasn't working i think i've dont somthing with the tracking

That doesn't sound like a good time at all! We'd love to help you see what can be done about your controller. Please click HERE to reach our email and chat teams and we'll get right on it. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

omgloalex21
Honored Guest

My right controller for my quest 2 won't track I tried to use it but it kept on flashing a morse code and It will turn on for a second and then turn off again and I wanted to know if I could get one sent if a have me warranty 

Hey there @omgloalex21, thanks for reaching out! We know how unpleasant it is to have tracking issues with your Quest 2, so let's get this squared away. We recommend contacting our wonderful support team in regards to looking at some warranty options. 

In the meantime, here are a few questions we'd like to ask in attempt to get to the bottom of the tracking issues:

• Was the tracking working well before?
  • Has anything changed in your play area? (Furniture, lights?)
  • Do you experience similar issues while playing in other locations?

Also, try the following:

• Remove the batteries for 10 minutes.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We will be patiently waiting for your response! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again, @omgloalex21! We just wanted to follow up to see if you were able to resolve the tracking issues you were experiencing with your Quest 2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We will be pleased to assist you!

KenrocMOJ
Honored Guest

56A8C638-00DC-47E4-B201-AB1D7D098243.jpeg

 How can I get my controller fixed or repaired

Hey there, KenrocMOJ! We don't like to see our users unable to enjoy their time in VR. We know how important it is that this gets looked at as soon as possible. Not to worry. We recommend connecting with our specialized team here. We'll be able to assist you better with this issue to get you back in action! We look forward to connecting with you!

Hello yes I would like to see if I could get a replacement controller for my Quest 2 

Me to

PAPDeezys
Honored Guest

I have had really bad stick drift on my controllers. I was wondering if I could get my warranty checked to see if I can get replacement controllers it makes it impossible to play please and thank you!

Thanks, Hayden