cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get support?

GingerMario
Honored Guest

I recently ordered Beat Sabre and the money has been taken. But after several weeks of trying I still cannot see this app on my Meta Quest 2 headset so cannot use it. I have gone through multiple websites to try and find a solution without success. There also does not seem to be any way to contact customer support directly (phone, email etc). As things stand I have paid for something but have never received it, or been able to use it. Can anyone advise how to raise this with Meta? To be honest I am on the verge of just contacting my credit card company to initiate a charge back so any help would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @GingerMario! We hear you purchase Beat Saber and don't see it in your library. No worries, we'll be happy to fix this for you right now.

Please PM us as we need to collect some personal information.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Looking forward to it!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We've haven't heard from you and we're concerned. Please PM us if you still need assistance.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!