cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify cross-buy games? I think the store changed showing them

Gaboros
Honored Guest

Not a little while back I could easily find if a game is cross buy game on the game page directly. They showed up as supported for Rift S and Quest.

Now if I open up a game from "Oculus Cross-Buy Apps" list it's not show if I will be able to use it on both.

But after I buy them or I open up one which is already bought the page changes. The supported device changes from "Oculus" to "Rift S and Quest" just like it was before. How can I tell before I buy it from the game page?

For example if I open up "I Expect You To Die 2" which I have bought it shows: "Supported Platforms Quest, Quest 2, Rift, Rift S"

But if I log out it says: "Supported Platforms Quest, Quest 2"

If I open "Virtuoso" directly from "Oculus Cross-Buy Apps" which I don't have it says "Supported Platforms Quest, Quest 2"

I'm lost...

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Gaboros, we understand you have a question regarding cross-buy games. No worries, we can definitely point you in the right direction! As you've already figured out, not every game is cross-buy enabled, but we have created a list featuring cross-buy apps which you can find here. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!