cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Asgard's Wrath 2 for free

hjj.31430
Honored Guest

I bought the Meta Quest 3 with the Asgard's Warth 2 bundle. But when I want to install it, I have to pay for this game, altough the game was included in the purchase. I also got no E-mail from Meta Quest. So how can I get the game for free?

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We'd love to help you get started on your VR adventure in Asgard's Wrath 2! You should be able to download Asgard's Wrath 2 on the same account you originally activated on your Quest 3. So that we can look into this further with you, please send us a PM! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock, knock! We wanted to check back in with you, to see if we can help resolve your Asgard's Wrath 2 issue! Please send us a message, or let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Juanca234
Honored Guest

I have the same issue. I have Quest3 and  I don't have the code to redeem Asgard's Wrath 2. Could you give me a solution please?

Hey @Juanca234, we're just dropping in to see if we can provide some assistance regarding the Asgard's Wrath 2 free content. We understand how important this game is to you and we would love to help you get playing. With that being said, within 7 days of Activation, you will receive a notification message via email, in your mobile app, and in VR with a link to redeem the Game from the Meta Quest Store. However, if you are still having problems after waiting the appropriate days, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us for further assistance. Looking forward to speaking with you soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Hey again @Juanca234! We just wanted to follow up with you on the issues you were having regarding Asgard's Wrath 2 free content download. Did you still need assistance with this matter? Talk to you soon! Have a great day!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?