cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem Meta quest+ for a quest set up originally set up with a child accounts.

Evan.24688
Honored Guest

So I have had my meta quest 3 since December and I have not been able to redeem my Meta quest+ for my account. I originally set up my quest to a child account before adding mine. My child account is getting emails to redeem it but the account can’t since it’s a child account. Nowhere was it stated that I had to set my account first to redeem it. Is there anyway to salvage my Meta quest+?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Evan.24688. Quest+ is a great addition to your headset. We understand where you're coming from, and we certainly want to be sure you are able to get the subscription you qualify for. That being said, we did want to share the terms and conditions for the bundle, which can be found here. We do regret to inform you that you do have to be 18 or older if you're in North America, and if you did in fact use your child's account when you initially set up your headset, you would not be able to obtain the Quest+ subscription. We hope this offers some clarification on the matter. As always, if you have any further questions for us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?