cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve my purchased games

GeeYouWhy1970
Honored Guest

Hi, I just just a factory reset my Oculus and I can't find any of the games that I paid for that were on it before. I read that I can get them back, I just don't know how. I think that I may be logged into one of the many accidental that I made, but I do know that the account is associated with this email address. Is there any way that someone can help me find them please? 

38 REPLIES 38

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there GeeYouWhy1970! We can definitely help you find the right account so you can reinstall all your games on your headset. Please send us a PM or submit a support ticket HERE, and we'll take care of it. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just want to check in and see if you were able to get your games back. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey ouclus the same thing happened to me too 

I put the credit card I purchased all the games on an still I have to pay for them but I can get in to the account I purchased it from 

graacie.graace
Honored Guest

Same things happened to me I still don’t have my games

Hey there, Grace! Graace, we see you having issues with your games after a factory reset, and we understand how confusing this can be. We can help you out so you can get back to gaming.

• Can you provide me with a few more details on what you did and when your games went missing?
  • What game or games are you missing?

Soon as you get back us we can look further into this situation for you.

Trying to get a game that was bought with our purchase and it wants to charge for population 1 but bought with the unit originally need some guidance or a refund 

Hey there @briman100k, we see you are having issues downloading a game you have already purchased. We understand this is not the experience you were hoping for, and we want to help. So  we can look into this matter, lease select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Same happened to me