cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlink Oculus account from Facebook?

mikenco
Level 2

My facebook account got hacked, even though I was using a long and complex password. The password was changed by someone on the opposite side of the world!!

Anyway, I don't care about facebook anymore, but I do care about the hundreds of $$ worth of games I have paid for on my account.

How can I sperate the accounts?

I have followed a few links on the forums, but if the urls have 'facebook' in them, I get stonewalled.

Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I logged into oculus.com and found the option eventually. My OQ2 and facebook are no longer linked.
You can close the ticket, thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @mikenco. We definitely understand how big of an inconvenience it can be when an account is compromised, causing the account owner to get locked out of their device. We'd be more than happy to help out with this! Could you send us a PM so we can talk in some more detail about this, and get this resolved for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @mikenco! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out! 

Hi,

I logged into oculus.com and found the option eventually. My OQ2 and facebook are no longer linked.
You can close the ticket, thank you.

Hey @mikenco, we're glad to hear it! If there's ever anything else we can help out with or if you have any questions that we could answer, please feel free to contact us again!