cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge problem with Oculus touch

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I've decided to play VR for a little bit and then when i took my touch controllers they were both "off" in the Oculus menu, i've put in new batteries, took them out, and put new ones. Nothing is working, i've updated my drivers and plugged everything on a USB 3.0.
Last time i used my controllers they were both working fine.
Is it with the sensors ? idk..
I'm currently trying to "repair" the oculus software with the setup.
But i'm so desperate, do you have any idea of what i could do ? I don't wanna spend money in other sensors or controllers...
7 REPLIES 7

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Maybe run the setup again fella ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Did you try pressing the A/B/X/Y buttons? Mine don't turn on until I press one of those.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

Maybe run the setup again fella ?

already tried many times

Anonymous
Not applicable

nalex66 said:

Did you try pressing the A/B/X/Y buttons? Mine don't turn on until I press one of those.

I also tried that many times but didn't work

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Contact support (very busy) and see what they recommend is all i can suggest 😞
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

sford52
Heroic Explorer
just a thought;  power down. unplug all oculus equipment and any extra usb things you aren't using. power back on. plug in headset hdmi and usb, then sensor usb.  This has worked for me a couple times over the past year when things get out of whack.
ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Good idea ^^^ then maybe add the new batteries last ?